Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is this thing still on?

Yes, we are still alive. I have just not taken the time to update the blog in awhile. I know I have been bad. Will try to do better.


Leslie watched our kids for a couple of days this past weekend so we could go out and spend some time together for Dolly's birthday. When we picked them up on Sunday I spent some time trying to resurect Leslie's computer. It is slowly coming back from the grave. Had a few viruses on it and was basicly just stuck.


T came up to me in this outfit and I just had to share it.

2 comments:

Allison said...

It's sometimes scary how much T looks like you and Dave. Holy Cow! This is something Dave and I would have done when we were T's age. Pretty funny.

Hope you and Dolly had a good time. I know Leslie was looking forward to spending time with the kids.

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Dolly!
-Ann :)